What we do
An established track record of sourcing and executing transactions under our Edu-Infra and Business Parks strategies.
Recognized as preferred Edu-Infra partner and institutionalized Edu-Infra Sale & Leaseback Model in India
Expertise in Life-Science real estate
- Sale & Lease back “SLB” of K-12 schools
- Built-To-Suit “BTS” K-12 Infrastructure for reputed operators
- Acquisition of Orphan Schools and operations revamp with a new operator
- Sale & Lease back “SLB” of infrastructure
- Built-To-Suit “BTS” Student Housing Infrastructure for established universities
- Greenfield Life science Hubs
- Sale & Lease back “SLB” in integrated clusters
- Built-To-Suit “BTS” – labs and clean room infrastructure
- Sale & Lease back “SLB” of light manufacturing infrastructure
- Built-To-Suit “BTS” light manufacturing infrastructure
- Acquisition of pre-leased assets
- Built-To-Suit “BTS”
Cerestra Advisors Private Limited is a Real Assets focused private equity firm, focused on investing in ‘Socially Relevant’ and ‘Business Critical’ infrastructure assets, with an established track record and a seasoned investment team.
We aim to invest and grow multiple structured portfolios of Core Assets with an aim to list as Infrastructure Investment Trust (InvIT) and Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) in an appropriate jurisdiction.
years track record of investing in core / core+ assets
years of experienced & seasoned investment team
Asset portfolio. Socially Relevant: Education Infra Assets - 11 Assets
Our Track Record
K12 Edu-Infra – Sale & Leaseback “SLB”
- Acquired 10 K-12 schools and 1 Student housing asset across India
- USD 150 mn asset portfolio under 2 SEBI registered funds
- Raised additional commitment of USD 100 Mn
Business Parks – Sale & Leaseback “SLB” & Built-To-Suit “BTS”
- Managed 0.7 mn sft of Life science real estate
- Structured SLB acquisition of 0.3 Mn sft preleased assets in apparel park in Vizag with additional Built-To-Suit development of 0.2 Mn sft
- Investment Manager with several team members having REIT experience working with global companies and REITs.